Quick IT Sanity Check
We all depend on IT. Given the stakes, it’s important our confidence is well placed. Are you sure the technology you rely upon is protected? In our experience, nine out of ten companies have undetected vulnerabilities that could lead to data disaster.
As we start the new year, the timing is perfect to take a moment to complete this quick self-analysis. If you cannot answer yes to every question, request our network assessment to give yourself—and your business—the confidence you deserve.
- Have you assigned appropriate access levels and authority to restrict data and applications to the right people?
- Can you create and review permission reports that tell you which devices and personnel have access to which data and applications?
- Are the connections you use to access online services protected against backdoor invasions by unauthorized intruders?
- Are your data and applications password protected, and are your employees using sufficiently strong passwords to ensure security?
- Do you use automated backup programs for data protection, rather than random and irregular manual backups?
- If the regulators arrived at your door, are you confident you comply with legal and regulatory mandates for your data?
- Can you monitor and control printing, faxing, scanning and copying to lower costs?
- Is your system cleared of ghosts users and computers that waste resources and expose your network to unauthorized access?
- Can you verify that your data recovery and network restoration plans are operative and ready to work in an emergency?
- Do you have timely and actionable visibility into your IT status, so that you can intercept problems before they interrupt your business?
Give yourself, and your business, a “yes” vote of confidence by contacting us. We work with you to understand your IT challenges and find the right solution for your budget and needs.